COVID-19 has dictated that massage industry adapts its practices to create the safest environment possible. To ensure the well-being of our clients and team, we have worked hard implementing the required changes that this pandemic has forced us to make to our operation. While we implemented these new safety practices, we ask for patience and understanding. We will do our best to accommodate your needs while following local, state, national regulations. Please know that A Valley of Vitality’s top priority is the health and safety of everyone visiting and working at our studio, and every decision we make comes from this place.
Thank you for your support and understanding with all the changes. We look forward to providing wonderful treatments in a safe and clean atmosphere.
-The Team at A Valley of Vitality Wellness Studio
Our spa is small and meticulously clean and we believe it is safe to visit.
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, clients, and associates very seriously.
We use the industry’s best disinfectants and sanitizing wipes on all hard surfaces throughout the studio. These disinfectants kill enveloped viruses such as HIV-1, Influenza A and Influenza A Avian, and other viruses at extremely high levels.
After each use, our basalt hot stones are scrubbed with disinfecting detergent soap with broad-spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant and deodorizer and sprayed with tea tree essential oil.
We change sheets after each client use and wash at high temperatures on a sanitization cycle to minimize the transmission risk, as recommended by various public health authorities.
Face covers are lined with flannel to offer a double line of protection. All linens will be changed after each service and washed.
It is well known that the COVID-19 virus cannot survive temperatures greater than 115 degrees Fahrenheit. While we wash all towels after each use, we also prep these clean towels pre-use in towel cabbies that heat the towels to 150-160 degrees Fahrenheit.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT MASSAGE:
– To comply with social distancing and other safety guidelines, we have temporarily discontinued some of our services including couples’ side-by-side massage. Additionally, all appointments times must be staggered 15 minutes, to allow for adequate disinfecting and allow for clients to move out of the studio before allowing more clients to come inside.
- -A Mask must be worn upon entering our facility. If you forget to bring a mask, one will be provided for you.
- If you have any of the following symptoms, we ask that you DO NOT ENTER the Studio and call to cancel any appointments: cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, feeling feverish, a measured temperature, a temperature over 99 degrees, or known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19.
- We ask that all scheduled clients wait in their car and call 928-442-6026 to inform us of your arrival. We will text you when your Therapist has sanitized the treatment room and is ready for your appointment.
- Upon entering the facility, Your Massage Therapist will take your temperature using a contactless Thermometer. If your Temperature is greater than 99 degrees, you will be asked to exit the facility and we will cancel your appointment.
- We require all clients entering the Studio to wear a mask. All our staff will be wearing one as well.
- When checking out, please adhere to the 6ft social distance. We have updated our waiting area and reception to accommodate for the required space.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our front counter and in every treatment room for use by both our clients and staff.
- There will be a 15-minute break between appointments to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting between clients.
- We have increased the number of front desk spa coordinators to provide extra cleaning and sanitizing after each treatment.
– Prior to arriving for your appointment, you must complete a brief COVID-19 screening questionnaire and consent form.
– When you arrive, remain in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
– Friends and family are not allowed to wait in the reception area while a client receives a massage.
– Please adhere to 6’ social distancing when in our lobby
– Wash your hands or use provided hand sanitizer before and after your massage.
– All clients will have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer before their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will have their appointment rescheduled with no penalty/cancellation fee.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT YOU:
– Scheduling additional time between each client to thoroughly sanitize and deep clean treatment rooms and massage equipment with approved EPA-registered disinfectants.
– Staggering all appointment times to minimize social contact in common areas of the center and maintain social distancing.
– Daily temperature and health/symptom screening required for all therapists and staff.
– Team members are required to wear a mask at all times while in our facility.
– As always, linens are changed between clients and now blankets are on request only.
– Disinfecting high-touch surfaces, common areas, and restrooms regularly throughout the day.
– Implementing digital intake forms to limit contact and create a smoother check-in process.
We anticipate that a new emphasis on “disease control” will become standard practice in all industries.
We know that the world will change in many ways in the near future, but one thing we are certain of is that we will be there for you with the cleanest and safest wellness studio. Our commitment remains for you to restore, relax and rejuvenate. Thank you for your trust, we look forward to seeing you soon.
We look forward to seeing you soon. I think we all could use a massage about now!
Amanda, Jason D’Agosto
Email: [email protected]