We have missed you all so much and appreciate all your patience and understanding during this time. We cannot stress enough how excited we are to be able to re-open the wellness studio on Saturday, May 16th and figure out what the new normal in society will look like. Life, as we know it, has changed, and it will be some time before things settle down into a new rhythm. As we navigate through these unprecedented times, it is clear to us that business will NOT resume as normal. We are thankful that our studio is spacious, and we are able to space apart more easily.
As we re-open, A Valley of Vitality Wellness Studio is committed to taking a leadership position in instituting and enhancing processes and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our members/clients and staff.
We have consulted with experts in healthcare, infectious disease, and massage therapy, to ensure we are taking the necessary measures to ensure safety without sacrificing your relaxation or our staff’s well-being.
This much we are certain, offering Massage and Far Infrared Sauna services to our members and clients will be more critical now than at any other time in our history. COVID-19 isolation and uncertainty have impacted the collective mental health and widespread depression is a genuine global concern. You know that massage therapy can help relieve tension in your muscles and connective tissues, increase blood flow and promote relaxation. What you may not have known, however, is that massage therapy has been found to help relieve the physical symptoms associated with depression and anxiety such as headache, insomnia and widespread muscle pain.
A Valley of Vitality Wellness Studio has always been committed to providing a clean and safe environment for you to relax. We added additional cleaning and protection measures before we closed in March and added additional measures, we revamped the studio to make for a better customer service experience removing all items and sanitized them and thoroughly cleaned the studio. Cleanliness will continue to be a focus moving forward.
Please take a moment to review the guidelines we request you adhere to. Thank you for helping to keep our staff and community healthy.
Guidelines for re-opening on May 16th:
- If you have any of the following symptoms, we ask that you DO NOT ENTER the Studio and call to cancel any appointments: cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, feeling feverish, a measured temperature, a temperature over 99 degrees, or known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19.
- We ask that all scheduled clients wait in their car and call 928-442-6026 to inform us of your arrival. We will text you when your Therapist has sanitized the treatment room and is ready for your appointment.
- Upon entering the facility, Your Massage Therapist will take your temperature using a contactless Thermometer. If your Temperature is greater than 99 degrees, you will be asked to exit the facility and we will cancel your appointment.
- We require all clients entering the Studio to wear a mask. All our staff will be wearing one as well.
- When checking out, please adhere to the 6ft social distance. We have updated our waiting area and reception to accommodate for the required space.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our front counter and in every treatment room for use by both our clients and staff.
- There will be a 15 minute break between appointments to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting between clients.
- We are minimizing the number of front desk spa coordinators to practice social distancing.
Please be patient with our team. The health and wellness of our staff is paramount, and in order to adhere to recommended safety protocols, we may not be as fast as you’re accustomed to.
Our spa is small and meticulously clean and we believe it is safe to visit.
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, clients, and associates very seriously.
We use the industry’s best disinfectants and sanitizing wipes on all hard surfaces throughout the studio. These disinfectants kill enveloped viruses such as HIV-1, Influenza A and Influenza A Avian, and other viruses at extremely high levels.
After each use, our basalt hot stones are scrubbed with disinfecting detergent soap with broad-spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant and deodorizer and sprayed with tea tree essential oil.
We change sheets and face covers after each client use and wash at high temperatures on a sanitization cycle to minimize the transmission risk, as recommended by various public health authorities.
Face covers are lined with flannel to offer a double line of protection. All linens will be changed after each service and washed.
It is well known that the COVID-19 virus cannot survive temperatures greater than 115 degrees Fahrenheit. While we wash all towels after each use, we also prep these clean towels pre-use in towel cabbies that heat the towels to 150-160 degrees Fahrenheit.
We anticipate that a new emphasis on “disease control” will become standard practice in all industries.
We know that the world will change in many ways in the near future, but one thing we are certain of is that we will be there for you with the cleanest and safest wellness studio. Our commitment remains for you to restore, relax and rejuvenate. Thank you for your trust, we look forward to seeing you soon.
We look forward to seeing you soon. I think we all could use a massage about now!
Amanda, Jason D’Agosto
Click the link to make an appointment for May 16th or after or call us at 928.442. 6026 to schedule.