Rapidly Growing Wellness Studio Seeking Passionate, Professional, Motivated, Licensed Massage Therapist’s to join our A+ Team!
- 9Are you truly passionate about massage therapy and making a difference in the lives of your clients?
- 9Are you someone who is drama free and capable of delivering exceptional services?
- 9Would you like to be a part of an award-winning team that has the best wellness studio in the area with 5-star reviews on Google and Yelp?
- 9Are you client focused, service oriented, and able to communicate and interact effectively with clients and educate the client on the benefits of massage therapy?
If You Said Yes to Those Questions, We Have A Great Opportunity for You!
About A Valley of Vitality Wellness Studio
We have a very busy and growing wellness studio in the heart of Prescott, and we are always seeking additional licensed massage therapists as we grow to assist in treating new and existing clients with therapeutic massages. A Valley of Vitality Wellness Studio is a natural healing alternative wellness studio offering professional therapeutic massage therapy and bodywork sessions, with an emphasis on therapeutic and deep tissue bodywork. We keep the focus where it should be in delivering TLC and the utmost in pain relief, tension relief, relaxation.
A Valley of Vitality Wellness Studio offers competitive pay, and many other perks, not to mention a great working environment and wonderful colleagues! At A Valley of Vitality, we believe that happy highly skilled therapists + wonderful treatments + a warm and inviting environment = HAPPY CLIENTS who return often. Because of this we’re dedicated to helping you meet your personal and professional goals. We’re a family-owned company dedicated to hiring team members like you, and making you feel just as cared for as a client. See, we want A Valley of Vitality Wellness Studio to be a place where you love to work. A place where you can focus on your clients. Where you’re surrounded by people who share your client-focused approach and belief in customized modalities; and who appreciate your drive to deliver the best massage experience. We want A Valley of Vitality Wellness Studio to be a place where you feel like you truly belong – because you do.
We opened our doors in the year 2009 with the goal to help people with their health and wellness goals and help them with their aches and pains by decreasing areas of tension and stress in their bodies to promote health and wellness. We are a private family-owned wellness studio in the heart of Prescott. A Valley of Vitality Wellness Studio was founded by a massage therapist that continues to work full-time as a therapist. We understand the frustrations expressed in the industry. We are well established, and we are celebrating 13 years in the industry as of May 2022.
We have 1000s of clients in our client database. Much of that growth has been due to the amazing team we have and our culture. Our team loves to come to work every day to learn and grow – we are a place that our clients love coming back to again and again.
As a result, we are now offering you an opportunity to grow and provide an exceptional client experience that goes way beyond what is offered at most wellness studios.
The right person most likely has been in a client-facing environment. They would have a long track record of working with clients to help them achieve less pain and discomfort with positive outcomes and has the ability to educate them on the importance of regular massage sessions
Warning: Do not apply if you are unable to work some evenings and one weekend day (either Saturday or Sunday) in a consistent weekly schedule. We know that those that choose this profession to truly help people will make an effort to be available when the clients are available.
If interested, please submit resume with days and times of availability to work to:
Here is Why You Would Want to Join Our AMAZING A+ Team!
We have an energetic and active Front Desk team of spa coordinators that will go the extra mile to ensure our massage therapists are taken care of and help keep your schedule full. We have multiple spa-coordinators who will assist you in sanitizing your treatment rooms and prep for the next client in between client appointments.
Clients love us and what we have to offer. We are not just a place for you to work. We are a place where you can grow your career expand your knowledge, share your expertise, care for your clients, and become part of a team that shares your passion.
Skills Needed for This Position
- Ability to assess intake on client history and note any health conditions, contraindications, and suggest a plan of care
- Engage with clients to determine painful or stressed areas of the body
- Able to provide 30–120-minute therapeutic massages to clients by appointment
- Make recommendations on stretching, foam rolling, use of self-care tools or relaxation methods for after care
- Ability listen and communicate with clients during appointments and adjust technique as they desire
Client Satisfaction and Retention – Success in this position is about helping clients with their wellness goals so they achieve transformational outcomes. Strong communication skills and an ability to set client expectations from the start are imperative to helping clients succeed in their transformational journey and ensure they successfully achieve the outcomes they came to us for
Provide A Great Client Experience – We are much more than a wellness studio. A huge part of what we do is creating relationships with clients, helping them know us, like us, and trust us so they feel welcome and safe during the experience. They ultimately become repeat clients for years to come.
Help Clients Make Better Health Choices – Our mission is to help clients in their health decisions so they can ultimately get back to being active and fulfilling their life. One of the ways we do this is to offer information on our monthly massage program with prospective clients during their visits.
Constantly Improving Therapy & Soft Skills – We believe that continued education is a critical component of a successful therapist. At A Valley of Vitality, we encourage helping one another to be a better therapist. Investing in both skills and trade and soft skills such as communication helps a therapist become more versatile to achieve better results for clients.
What We’ve Got for You!
Our team members are amazing and are the true soul of our company. We are deeply committed to the foundation of our core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter.
- NThis is an Independent Contractor Position.
- NA Part-Time or Full-Time Opportunity to be an integral part of a small but rapidly growing wellness studio
- NWe offer competitive pay with the opportunity to earn more as we grow as a result of your impact.
- NWe provide a steady work environment with an overflow of clients in our monthly membership program, fixed/flexible schedules, steady clientele, keep all tips.
- NTo give you an amazing and beautifully decorated wellness studio with spacious treatment rooms included heated lift tables, towel cabinets, and all necessary tools and supplies provided including clean linens.
- N15 min cleanup breaks in between client appointments.
- NNo laundry involved.
- NWe are closed New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day to allow staff to spend time with their families.
- NEasily earn a $85 massage credit each month for services + discounted massages, discounted products, free Far Infrared Sauna sessions/ Himalayan Salt Cave sessions.
Amanda D’Agosto, Founder/Owner